Oral Fluid Drug Testing:
Saliva / oral fluid-based drug tests can generally detect use during the previous few days. are becoming more prevalent and harder to adulterate than the urine drug tests since the sample can be obtained under direct supervision. Results can be read in minutes.
Detection in saliva tests begins immediately upon use.
- Marijuana and hashish ( THC ): an hour after ingestion up to 24 hours.
- Cocaine (including crack ): From time of ingestion up to 2 to 3 days
- Opiates : From time of ingestion up to 2 to 3 days
- Methamphetamine ("Tweak," "crank," "ice") and ecstasy (MDMA, "Molly") : From time of ingestion up to 2 to 3 days.
- Benzodiazepines : From time of ingestion up to 2 to 3 days
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device:
Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device is developed to detect active drugs-of- abuse present in saliva allows testers to obtain the rapid results they need without having the concerns of handling a urine specimen or dealing with gender issues when testing the individual. Oral fluid testing analyzes a saliva sample for parent drugs and their metabolites. An absorbent collection device is placed in the mouth and the saliva collected is screened for drugs of abuse. Samples are checked to verify the saliva is human and undiluted.